[dms-discuss] Power Racer presentation

suzie szl at dcn.org
Wed Jun 4 12:27:40 PDT 2014

Hi Nicholas,

I sent the link to Jim and our Young Maker team earlier. Sorry I didn't
think to cc the Makerspace itself--here it is:

http://bit.ly/1pRLBl6

The date is there. They fiddled with the headline and added a word or
two, but I think the gist of the information is solid. It definitely ran
in the physical paper, as we are subscribers and saw it on Sunday (since
recycled, I"m afraid). Both the Enterprise and editor Debbie Davis
tweeted the link, as did I.

Our plan is to be there tonight. I'll tweet a reminder, but I would
guess that facebook posts are more effective locally--would anyone be
willing to put in a plug for the Makerspace and its ongoing series of
talks to the public? I suspect that direct social networking is more
effective than press releases.

Thanks,

Suzie