[dms-discuss] Jig Saw and Sander

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Fri Jul 25 09:27:40 PDT 2014

Hi All,

So I picked up a new jig saw and a new palm sander for the space.  They
had a special deal at Habitat For Humanity, so they were at a good
price.  Was going to donate them to the space either way.  Wanted to see
if anyone had any objections to me leaving these tools in the space
however.

Also, I beleive we have two jig-saws and one sander already that are
either in some state of disrepair or do not work completely.  I'd like
to throw these away, unless somebody has a compelling reason to keep
them, or otherwise objects to tossing them out.  For that matter, if
somebody else wants to reclaim these for themselves vs sending them to
the landfill, we can do that too.  Just let me know, one way or another.
I'll hold on to them for the next week and then toss them if nobody
objects.

Thanks.

Jeff T