[dms-discuss] Open Hour Volunteers Wanted

jefftolentino jefftolentino at davismakerspace.org
Tue Jul 15 09:39:47 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Davis Makerspace is still looking for Open Hour volunteers!

Davis Makerspace is looking for fun, responsible volunteers to help
open new weekly Open Hours at our space in downtown Davis.  During Open
Hours you will open the space up to the general public, increasing
access our workshop for everyone!  All you have to do is open the doors
for a few hours each week and host the space to walk-in's.  Its a great
way to support Davis Makerspace and meet new people. Plus, as a key
holding member, you would earn access to the space during Non-Open Hour
periods.

There are many time slots available for new Open Hours.  We are
particularly interested in opening up new daytime slots during weekdays,
beween 8 am and 5 pm; as well as both day and evening slots on weekends.

If interested, please send an email to
volunteering at davismakerspace.org!

Thank you!

Jeff Tolentino