[dms-discuss] misplaced items: web cam & graphics card

Jeff Tolentino jefftolentino at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 09:23:41 PST 2014

Just a quick follow-up.

If you have these or know where they are, you can respond to the board, anonymously if desired.  Responding to the list is not required.

Similarly, you can drop them off at the space anonymously.  If you don't have a key, I'd be happy to take a no questions asked return.  The main objective is getting them back.

Jeff T.