[dms-discuss] January Meeting

Jeff Tolentino jefftolentino at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 11:58:11 PST 2014

My bad there.  The board was bouncing key policy revisions last month and we changed it to markdown text at some point, and yahoo mail screwed it up along the line.  Either way, I've migrated it over to the wiki for further review.  Its a lot clearer there.

http://wiki.davismakerspace.org/Key%20Policy%20Development

Please let me know if there are futher issues.

Jeff