[dms-discuss] January Meeting

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Thu Jan 2 11:08:41 PST 2014

I'd vote for using a wiki; I haven't played with the internal wiki much,
but I use dokuwiki a lot for such purposes. Git is probably overkill for
this, and there's more of a learning curve. I've seen strange things
happen to Office formats (MS/LibOf/OpenOf/...) when passed among different
suites/OSes/versions, so I'd avoid that. Most wikis have enough formatting
to take care of things, there's inherent versioning, and (at least in
dokuwiki's case) there are PDF/text/other export options when needed.

Or, we could just do things in TeX (http://tug.org/)...no learning curve
there at all :)

   steve