[dms-discuss] SARNDbox

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu Dec 11 10:50:56 PST 2014

Hi

So I'd like to get emailed privately by anyone that wants to help on
building the sarndbox from our side. That way I'll know who to bug when
we get a meeting together to assemble what we have.

I have a temp computer we could use just to get it going with the water
turned off, but we can only use it for a 3 day weekend type thing. It is
also somewhat underpowered having a Geforce 460 Nvidia Card

All you all seemed pretty confident that we had a computer tower amongst
us that could be on a longer term loan to the space for the demo.
Perhaps this system we could "borrow" could dual boot windows 7 and
linux, that way we can use it to test on the Printerbot Selfie as well
as the Sarndbox.

I've reached out to JF about possible cards to get on Newegg, so we
might have that relatively soon.

Thanks
--
Rob Nickerson

CEO
Om Networks
UCD Class of 96
C: 530-848-3865

If we have helped you in a positive way, please give us a good
recommendation at daviswiki.org <http://daviswiki.org/Omsoft>, and/or
yelp.com <http://www.yelp.com/biz/omsoft-technologies-davis>.
Please like us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/omsofttechnologies%22>. and put us in your