[dms-discuss] pot-luck brunch, once a month

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:27:33 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

Nicholas and I were thinking of bringing waffle batter and a waffle iron.
 Tentatively thinking of an egg dish, but if someone else wanted to do
that, that would be great.

Also, we were planning on bringing a pot of coffee from home -- I think the
space has a lot of cups that is taken care of.

Other suggested foods to bring:

fruit
paper plates
juice
bacon or sausage (or veggie bacon!)
bagels (do we still have a working toaster?)
cream cheese
syrup

Feel free to improvise -- like if your favorite is potato latkes, then
bring it.

Looking forward to brunching with you all!

Emily