[dms-discuss] Media Server

Roland Synnestvedt rsynnest at ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 6 21:21:07 PDT 2014

Hey yall,

I set up a raspberry pi media server that is currently powered on and sitting on the file cabinet next to the stereo in the northeast corner. You can airplay to it via iPhone (plays through the stereo) and it has ssh + samba filesharing enabled.
I was wondering if I can box it and wire it up to the stereo and projector (component video not VGA) next week. I might also mount it somewhere in that NE corner if possible. I can provide my own cable if we don't have extras.

Thanks,
Roland Synnestvedt
(650)387-6084