[dms-discuss] bicycle themed art about

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:57:22 PDT 2014

Hey all,

Seems like the DBA chose a theme for Davis's ArtAbout in May: Something
having to do with bicycles and chicken, am I right? (Tour de
cluck<http://tourdecluck.org/>
)

A great opportunity if anyone has any bicycle or even Rube Goldberg
machine<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rube_Goldberg_machine>types of
things to show people. How about an egg rolling down a chut? :)

I'm thinking I will pull out my bicycle wheel-zoetrope...  Or perhaps you
have some photos, or maybe some Davis-specific software relating to
bicycles?  That would be awesome!

Your help is much appreciated!  Parties interested in showing work let me
know asap.  (Friday the announcement goes out.)

Thanks always,
Emily