[dms-discuss] Soldering Toaster and Cat-5 Crimper

Steven Anderson yithkai at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:52:29 PDT 2014

Hello DMS,

I want to experiment with the 600W(5A) toaster in the space and also a
heatgun (1000W) that I have, to make various breakout boards that I have.

Was talking to people about the risk of tripping the circuit breaker.
Can some authoritative person set some rules about how/when to use the
toaster?

I also have a thermocouple probe/amplifier that I will be experimenting
with, if anyone is interested or wants to use my solder paste, want to
suggest a meet time?

Also I need a Cat-5 crimper, if there is not one at the space, I'll buy one
just to make a few cables and then do you guys want it?

Thanks,
Steve A