Installed a network switch; Sunday Flea Market

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 13:21:35 PDT 2013

September 27, 2013

Hi gang --

During my regular shift on Thursday evening I wired in a network switch. (I disconnected network connections very briefly once or twice in the process; I hope it didn't inconvenience anybody.)

The switch is near the oscilloscope on the south wall. Currently, the 3D printing PC on one of the south desks is the only device plugged into the switch.

Unrelated: I'll be staffing our desk at the Davis FleaMarket on Sunday for several hours, starting at 11 a.m. I plan to work on/show an Arduino project of mine.

If you haven't helped out at our table, I recommend it: it's a fun way to  meet people interested in what we do!

Regards,
Tim F