My Open Hours

Braden Pellett goo... at dabrado.net
Fri Sep 20 10:32:26 PDT 2013

Hi all,

So I'm going to have to back out of my Friday open hours, due to work hours.  Given it is open house time, I should still be able to stop by normally, but I cannot commit to a timeframe.

For the past several weeks, every time I've gotten to the space it has already been open, so if another key-holder has a stable timeframe in which they can open the space, perhaps they'd like to list it on the wiki. :)

Also: as listed under the exceptions on the wiki, I will not be able to hold hours this weekend, or Saturday of next weekend.  It would be fantastic if another key-holder might hold some temporary open hours on those days, especially given there being more students around now and such.

Thanks,
  Braden