Thoughts on bylaws

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 21:36:30 PDT 2013

September 18, 2013

Hi James and everybody else --

Thank you James for your comments
on my thoughts about our bylaws! I like
the ideas that you suggested for keeping
the public involved and the process  clear and honest. Ever since I joined
the group I have been impressed with the
openness and inclusiveness that the directors
strive towards. You folks are doing great!

Your invitation caught me by surprise! I enjoy
a special vantage point by being outside of
the board of directors, looking in, as it were.
Right now, that's where I want to be, so I
will decline the opportunity to join the board.
But thank you. I'm honored that you asked me.

Keep up the good work!

Warmly,
Tim F