[dcw] Bylaws: Directors term limits

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Fri Sep 13 12:39:06 PDT 2013

I agree that it should be made explicit, despite resetting the doomsday...er, countdown...clock. It seems to be a sufficiently fundamental question that we shouldn't have to refer to another document to get the answer, and this avoids any awkward situations if said external document changes and we don't realize it.