[dcw] Keyless doors

Bill Broadley bi... at broadley.org
Tue Sep 10 16:49:56 PDT 2013

Sounds good to me.  Maybe I could help.  My goal was temp monitoring,
control a few relays (fans and garage door control), monitor some magnetic
door sensors, and sound an alarm if the garage door is open too long.  My
plan was to use the beagle board black.  I hope to order in the next few
days.

I was planning an android client to securely query the door state and allow
opening/closing the door.

I however was not involved in the current DCW door system.