[dcw] This Friday!

Emily Schleiner cordia... at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 00:59:41 PDT 2013

Thanks Alia,

I included your suggestions, wrote a lot more, and then realized
things were becoming very long and convoluted -- and then began
pairing down with Nick cheering me on... So here it is.  (Read below.)
 I'm going to make a fb event and then go to sleep. :)

Thanks, Emily

For Immediate Release

Event: Strange New Attractor, an Exhibition by the DMS Community