This Friday!

Emily Schleiner cordia... at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:16:16 PDT 2013

Hey All,

We are officially listed in the Art About this Friday!  We can discuss that
more on Monday night. ...But I'm hoping to send out this press release to a
few different blogs and papers tonight. Let me know if you think this is
alright or if anything needs to be changed.  (Or added -- please more
projects)

Thanks,
Emily

For Immediate Release

Event: Strange New Attractor, an Exhibition by the DMS Community