[dms-discuss] electronic keys are down, for now

Nicholas Weigand dawtsf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:32:39 PDT 2013

I went by with a very enthusiastic LUGOD participant last night (must
have been after Jeff left) to show him around.  I didn't see any
damage either.  I used the usb key to unlock the door and it seemed to
work as usual (meaning it had to give it a couple of goes before the
door unlocked, but it worked).  I used the physical key to lock up.
All very very strange.

Nicholas