[dms-discuss] The Printrbot Simple is back

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Tue Oct 22 18:57:48 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 05:10:04PM -0700, Jim Stewart wrote:
> I have one.  12V @ 6.67 Amp, plastic brick package.

Thanks Jim!  However, I've been told off-list that there will be one available for the weekend anyway, so we are now good there.

Though past that we will still one, unless yours is a donation? :)

Also, Mick:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 05:02:33PM -0700, Mick Balaban wrote:
> Why don't you guys use one of the atx ps?

I don't know about the ATX power supplies.  Do any of them already have the necessary 2.1 mm barrel plug?

Thanks,
  Braden