[dms-discuss] List of Accomplishments-10/20/2013

Jeff Tolentino jefftolentino at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 11:44:35 PDT 2013

I personally would prefer working equipment vs something that may need work.  We already have a few items in the space that need repair, and my suspicion is that they will remain in dis-repair for a good while before any of us gets around to repairing them, (would be super happy if someone got on a repair bender though!).

Given that, Rob, if your press is in good condition, it could be a nice addition.  How big is it?

Jeff