[dms-discuss] Night of the dying printers....

Mick Balaban mick at newmediafront.com
Thu Oct 17 19:22:42 PDT 2013

hey guys, just a quick one on Elmer's glue stick. It works great and I use it all the time, but you need to put it on the glass directly (no tape) and you need to reapply it every time.
It can be washed with just water, so it is not a big deal.
Also, when you use glue, you can lower the temperature to 55 degrees and wait until it dries before you start printing (which usually takes less then a minute if bed is warm)

Cheers,
Mick