[dcw] NEW MAILING LISTS

Braden Pellett goo... at dabrado.net
Wed Oct 9 12:55:14 PDT 2013

Hi all,

If nobody minds, I'd like to just take the list of subscribers to the Google Group and just auto-subscribe them to the discuss@ and announce@ lists.

My reasoning here is that this is just a transision of this list to a new place, so if you subscribed to this one, you'd want to be subscribed to the new ones.

And of course, it is super-easy to unsubscribe. :)

Feel free to disagree vociferously, though.  Otherwise, I shall do the auto-subscribe this evening.

  - Braden