[dcw] Large Format Plotter Donation

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 22:32:47 PDT 2013

October 2, 2013

Hi gang --

I second Alia's thoughts about not putting heavy / heavily used stuff in the southwest sinking corner. Furthermore, I suspect that corner suffers from moisture, which would not be good for the plotter.

How about putting the filing cabinet next to the couch in the southeast corner of the space, and putting the plotter where the filing cabinet is now, in the northeast corner, parallel to the north wall?

And... Thanks to Jeff and to his employers for the donation!

Regards,
Tim F