Large Format Plotter Donation

Jeff Tolentino jeffto... at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 16:26:09 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

My work is getting rid of a color plotter and have given me a OK to take it for use at DMS.  It is about 5 feet long and 4 feet high.  It plots poster sized drawings at a max width of 36".  Here is a link to a quick reference manual.

http://larch.umd.edu/resources/Digital_Studio_Files/1055%20quickref.pdf

It is in good working condition and would just need an initial set up if we wanted to use it.  All the drivers and documentation are included.

Paper rolls for this guy runs about $50 each and ink carts are about $50 a pop, so we're probably going to have to ask people for reimbursement (much the way we do with printbot filament), if we want it.  I can set us up with the first roll of paper to get us started, and I belive it still has ink (at least in black).

Given the recent overflow of donations, wanted to check and see if anyone had any objections.  Please let me know.  Otherwise, I'd like to bring it in this weekend.

Jeff Tolentino