[dms-discuss] DMS on KDRT

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Mon Oct 28 08:40:41 PDT 2013

Hi,

Davis Makerspace will be discussed on the local Davis radio station KDRT 95.7 tonight 5:30pm - 6pm!  (and then at verious times after that, and available online.)

Nicholas, Jeff, and myself, sat down for an interview on the Davisville program with Bill Buchanan, and did our best to answer Bill's great questions about Davis Makerspace.

We also had a nice time talking with Bill's brother Jim, who does the sound for the show.

Radio is interesting!

Here is a link to the show itself:

    http://kdrt.org/node/867

Once it appears, I'll post the direct link to the page with the audio of our interview.

  - Braden