[dms-discuss] Jeffs Cool Banner

Tim F davispcug at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 21:36:58 PST 2013

November 22, 2013

Hi gang --

I've hung Jeff's cool paper banner on the wall over the couch using four supermagnets that stick to big 'ol nails. That should make it easy to remove and then rehang the banner when we take it to public places. If you remove the banner, please be careful with it (it's a beauty) and please stick the magnets back on the nails -- thanks!

And thanks to Bill Horn for helping me put the banner up!

Cheers,
Tim F

P.S. It's a good idea to keep the supermagnets away from wallets, hard drives, steel plates implanted in your skull, etc.!