[dms-discuss] 3d printing mini workshop
mick at newmediafront.com
Wed Nov 20 11:36:50 PST 2013
If you are interested in learning how to use printrbots, I will be holding a mini workshop at the space this Saturday from 10am to 12pm.
We are going to learn how to generate STL files using Sketchup, clean and fix models using netfabb, generate g code for printer using slic3r, and finally how to run printrbots.
If you are planning on bringing your own laptop, it would be great if you could install following apps:
- Sketchup: http://www.sketchup.com/
- STL plugin for Sketchup: http://extensions.sketchup.com/en/content/sketchup-stl
- Netfab basic: http://www.netfabb.com/basic.php
- Slic3r: http://slic3r.org/download
- Pronterface: https://github.com/kliment/Printrun
Let me know if you are planning to show up.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Discuss