[dcw] Meeting Agenda

Nicholas Weigand daw... at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:51:18 PDT 2013

Hey folks,

Emmy and I won't be able to make it tonight.  Her dad has had some
health problems lately and we are going to visit him in the hospital
out in Vallejo.

I'd love it if somebody mentioned the possibility of having informal
Friday meetups to judge interest at the meeting.  I hope there is
progress on the space entry project.  I have whipped up both
complicated and non-complicated options in terms of software for it,
and I'll try to toss stuff up on Github later this week for people to
modify (or maybe somebody has already done something better!)

Have fun everyone and see you soon!

Nicholas