Random Announcements

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:57:46 PDT 2013

Fellow Makers-

There's a bunch of stuff going on so here are some announcements which may
or may not be of interest to you.

* Keys - There are still a few members who have not received a key to the
new space. I will be there this afternoon cleaning, if you are in the area
you can stop by and pick one up. Otherwise, send me an email or look for me
on IRC. We will also be at the Flea Market this weekend so that's an option
as well. I will have keys at Monday's meeting if you are busy this weekend.

* Cleaning - The new place is a mess. I am going to head over there this
afternoon to do some cleaning. If you have some free time today and want to
help out please stop by.

* Davis Flea Market - We have been offered a table at the Davis Flea Market
where we will be doing some Kinect hacking. The Flea Market will be on both
Saturday and Sunday. You are free to join us for that or do something else
entirely. We should have several Kinects and a projector. I believe there
will also be  a 3D printer which we will use to print 3D scans taken with
the Kinect. It should be fun. Bring the kids.

-Jordan