[dcw] Last chance on the furniture

Braden goo... at dabrado.net
Thu Mar 21 16:10:02 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:51:53AM -0700, Steve Edberg wrote:
> Sorry for emailing again, but some of the stuff I mentioned earlier in the
> week is still available until 5pm today. From the previous photos I sent,
> the 2 stacked desks, the lighter-duty partitions, and some of the 'erector
> set' parts are still around.

Hi Steve,

Apologies for the lack of response.  Thanks for keeping an eye out for stuff for the space!

Some of us were talking on IRC about it, and they look possibly useful, but we have no means of transport at least among those of us on the channel.

Nicholas however generously offered his garage as a place to store stuff if someone on here does have a truck to use in this final hour (cutting it close, I know... sorry again...)

Otherwise, perhaps once we have the actual space we'll be in a better position to pounce...

Thanks again!
  - Braden