[dcw] Last chance on the furniture

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Thu Mar 21 17:43:49 PDT 2013

While I wasn't trying to do a last!!! chance!!! final!!! hours!!! thing,
I'm glad I got a response :)

Apparently I misread the email, and the deadline is next *Monday* at 5pm.
So if you want to organize a pickup using Rob's truck, we could do it most
any time Friday or Monday. We could probably do it Saturday as well, but
that's iffy.

So let me know what's a good time, and I'll make sure it's ok. If you draw
a line from Omsoft's new place through Sudwerk and SwimAmerica, we're the
next building you hit (Vitalea Science).

And if the stuff doesn't appear useful, no big deal - it'll get recycled
into something...

   - steve