[dcw] Donation Wish list for Davis Maker Space

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Fri Mar 15 08:33:35 PDT 2013

Also, I have a G5 iMac, HP Photosmart color inkjet multifunction
(print/scan/copy) device, and heavy-duty sewing machine I'd put on
extended loan. Computer's a bit old, but works.

I'll try to get some pictures soon of the Steelcase partition hardware
(including some storage cabinets and heavy tabletops) my company's getting
rid of, in case there's any interest. I might be able to throw in some
desks as well.