Fwd: Lockers and Furniture Available at UC Davis Bargain Barn !!!

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Tue Mar 5 11:21:16 PST 2013

I'm on the Bargain Barn mailing list and, while this is probably too
short of a notice for the lockers, I didn't realize that you could
register as a nonprofit there and get some things free or for a
discount. It's probably worthwhile to do that, as I have seen drill
presses, vertical milling machines, arc welders and other useful things
there on occasion (as well as police motorcycles, sailboats, portable
ice rinks and the like which I'm sure we will need at some point).

And we had talked about having member lockers in our soon-to-be-realized
space, so...

	steve