Hackerlab questions/visit

Nicholas Weigand daw... at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 19:06:00 PDT 2013

So I'm finally getting around to posting this.

We discussed having a meeting with representatives from Hackerlab in
Sac since they are coming to Davis and it was agreed that we should at
least have an idea of what their plans are.  Who would like to be a
part of that meeting and when might you be available?  It sounds like
we may have to go out to Sac to actually have the meeting, but we'll
see what we can do.

Even if you don't intend to meet with Hackerlab, what are some
questions/concerns that people would like us to bring to them?

In a couple days, after we get some responses, I'll send an email out
to the founders of Hackerlab and see what we might be able to set up.

Nicholas