Yesterday's Open House

Braden Pellett goo... at dabrado.net
Sat Jun 22 11:00:55 PDT 2013

Hi Davis makers,

So yesterday's open house was a lot of fun!  There were cool projects out and about, plus all that incidental collaboration and brainstorming that makes such a space so great.

During the open house we got a visit from Davis Enterprise reporter Tom Sakash and a photographer (whose name I forgot, appologies... ): for an upcoming story!  It was great meeting them, and Tom talked to the various people there about the projects and the space and I feel like got a nice idea of what we're about.  I'll let y'all know when that article is expected to be in the paper.  Thanks to Tom!

And thanks of course to everyone who showed up last night.  You rock.

  - Braden