Group Workday This Sunday (June 8th)

Jeff Tolentino jeffto... at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 21:44:07 PDT 2013

Hi All,

If you missed our meeting Monday evening, we are planning a group workday this coming Sunday at the space (in the alley behind Woodstock's if you haven't been to the new space yet).  We're cleaning the walls, putting in some windows, building a couple tables, organizing a bunch of stuff, and generally make our space more awesome.

If you would like to join us, the door will be open at 11 am (possibly earlier),  Bring some clothes you can get dirty, a dust mask if you have one, tools, cleaning supplies, snacks, or anything else you think might be useful.

This is also a good chance to see the space and hang out with folks.  Based on the interest shown at Monday's meeting, it sounds like we're going to have a decent turn out.

Hope to see you all there!

Jeff Tolentino

PS: If you're around on Friday night, there is an informal open house 7ish to 9ish.  Pop in and say hi.