February Meeting (2/4)

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:11:32 PST 2013

Fellow Makers-

Monday we will have our February meeting. Same time (7:00 PM), same place (
OmSoft).

We are going to start planning for our first community workshop (coming up
in March). So if you are interesting in participating in this event be sure
to be there. We will also discuss recent developments in our quest for a
space. It should be a meeting full of intrigue and excitement (as usual).
It will probably also be on the shorter side so bring some projects for
show-and-tell.

That's all I've got. Here's the agenda. Hope to see you Monday.

-Jordan

AGENDA

# Call to order.

# Roll call / collect dues

# Adoption of last meeting's minutes

# Treasurer report

# Update on downtown space

# Planning for March community workshop on 3D printing

# Adjournment.

# Show-and-tell.