[dms-discuss] hours

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Sun Dec 8 15:54:29 PST 2013

Hi,

Sorry for the short notice, but I'm not going to be around during the whole set of hours today.  I'll probably stop by for a bit though.

Nobody came by yesterday anyway, and it is getting quite cold I must say..!

Actually, a heads up, I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to commit to these weekend hours.  Nobody comes by lately anyway.  I think I may need to try it "by appointment" or something... in case someone wants to learn about programming or computer sciencey stuff.

Thanks,
  Braden