[dcw] Call for Volunteers -- Halloween Mask Project

Nicholas Weigand daw... at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:59:31 PDT 2013

So my understanding is that we wanted to make swappable molds of a couple
of masks (actually, that the system would stay in the space to be used by
anyone who feels like making molds for anything, not just masks).

It was suggested that we do this at the Dia De Los Muertos celebration in
the E St. Plaza that the DDBA is holding on Halloween.  We also have the
opportunity to run something for "Artober" although I don't know which
dates are still available.

Ultimately it would be nice to have the machine available at the space -
and this is a fire under our feet to get it done!  I hadn't committed to
the Dia De Los Muertos event yet, but if there is sufficient interest here,
and it sounds like there is, maybe I will do that if nobody objects.

Nicholas