Printrbot Simple is undergoing tests and adjustments!

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 00:50:42 PDT 2013

August 22, 2013

Hi gang --

During my Thursday night shift at the space I got the Printrbot Simple calibrated and printed out a couple of test prints (nothing worth showing off).

I am hoping to get some help from others with more experience soon -- perhaps this Friday evening during our regular open house? -- so that I can have it doing something impressive at the Davis Flea Market this Sunday.

I would welcome advice from any experienced folks!

In the meantime, be careful if you touch the printer -- it has a temporary glass printing surface on its bed, and it has sharp edges!

Regards,
Tim F