[dcw] Flea + Banner?

Jeff Tolentino jeffto... at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 13:54:04 PDT 2013

I could probably throw somethign together on Friday night.  I actaully have paper in a roll that's two or three feet wide already at the space.  Its my personal roll, but would donate a length to anyone else who wants to have a go at making a banner before friday.  Would donate some extra spraypaint out of my locker (spiderman) as well.

We also have an overhead projector that would be useful for blowing up some lettering/graphics to somethign banner sized, (which could then be traced onto paper).

Maybe if other people have ideas, they could join me on Friday!

Jeff Tolentino