Printrbot Simple almost done, not tested yet

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 22:33:58 PDT 2013

August 13, 2013

Hi gang --

The Printrbot Simple was already pretty close to finished, so it didn't take long to push it even further. It is almost complete:

It needs the extruder fan (Mick -- Did you happen to find one?).

It could use a short length of spiral cable wrapping material, to dress up the wires.

I was able to exercise EXTREME restraint and refrain from firing it up because that wouldn't have been fair to everybody else who was involved in putting it together... so, folks, how about some email so that we can all gather 'round soon and inaugurate it? (And calibrate it, too!).

Thanks!

-- Tim F