Printrbot Progress

Braden Pellett goo... at dabrado.net
Sat Aug 10 17:56:33 PDT 2013

Hi makers,

This morning+afternoon we worked on assembling that Printrbot Simple.

By the time everyone needed to exit, we got up to around step 52 of the online instructions.

There are also a couple bits that need some superglue from previous steps.  You can see the parts to be glued on the SIMPLE_EXTRUDER.pdf diagram at http://help.printrbot.com/Guide/How+to+Printrbot+Simple/52/1 , or ask Tim or Braden about it.  I say superglue so that it can wick into the gaps without needing to take it apart again (or at least so I understand from what was explained to me by Tim; about the only glue I know is glue code).

Fun stuff.

  - Braden