[dcw] Metal shelf supports

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 21:25:03 PDT 2013

August 8, 2913

Hi gang --

Sounds like a good experiment to me, James!

Thanks,
Tim F

 Subject: Re: [dcw] Metal shelf supports
 To: "davis-commun... at googlegroups.com" <davis-commun... at googlegroups.com>
 Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 7:50 PM

 Let's try an experiment for a while,
 group. How about no more donations of supplies without first
 posting the item here and getting a sense if we as a group
 have a need for it.  Sound good? (And NO is an
 acceptable answer)

 -James

 On Aug 8, 2013, at 7:11 PM, Tim F <davi... at yahoo.com>
 wrote:

 > August 8, 2013
 >
 > Hi gang --
 >
 > Hey, somebody dropped off some painted metal shelves on
 or about Sunday, August 3. They also dropped off some
 vertical metal rails.

 > So I got all happy thinking that I could put up these
 sturdy shelves... unfortunately, the shelves and the rails
 are not compatible.

 > Maybe the mysterious donor knows where we could get the
 right rails for these shelves? Let me know, please!