Project for a Wood Shop (UCD Related)

Tim Kerbavaz t... at kerbavaz.com
Thu Aug 8 20:23:18 PDT 2013

Hey Makers,

I work on campus for the A/V department, and we have a couple of wooden
lecterns that I'd like to make some modifications to. I don't know if this
is appropriate for this list, but here goes:

I want to wire them for microphones internally, and I want to replace a
front fabric-covered masonite panel with a stained wood panel. I'll take
some photos tomorrow of the units.

I'll be honest, I don't really have the tools or expertise to do these
modifications, so I was hoping that I could hire a maker to do them. The
caveat is that I'd have to set you up as a vendor with the university, so
you would have to have some sort of semi-official shop, and you'd
definitely have to not be a UC employee.

Is anyone interested?

You can call or email me at work (between 8a-5p M-F) at 530-752-3554 or
trker... at ucdavis.edu, or email me here anytime.

Thanks,

Tim Kerbavaz
t... at kerbavaz.com