the floor of the new space

Emily Schleiner cordia... at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 14:14:21 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Before we get heavy equipment and furniture in the space, perhaps a new
floor surface is in order.  Due to the frightful layers of old flooring and
the month-to-month lease, it seems like a nice short-term solution would be
to put down some self stick laminate floor tiles.  My suggestion would be
something simple and minimal such as all black or white tiles.  Later,
if/when we have more funding and interest, we could consider other more
beautiful and permanent solutions.

I researched a little today and found some inexpensive self-stick tiles
online that would cost only $7 plus shipping for 20 square feet.  I am
happy to do a one time donation of a hundred bucks to get this off the
ground.  I'll post this topic on the wiki when I get a chance.

Any thoughts?

Thanks always,

Emily