[dcw] Downtown Space Tour

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Sun Sep 23 21:03:23 PDT 2012

I'm 90% sure I can do it. I also have a friend who does some construction,
he was interested in helping out - I'll see if he can come too -

   steve e.

| Steve Edberg                                  edb... at edberg-online.com |
| Programming/Database/SysAdmin            http://www.edberg-online.com/ |