[dcw] Meeting Agenda (9/17)

Robert Nickerson r... at omsoft.com
Mon Sep 17 13:50:42 PDT 2012

Hi

I'm sick , I've sent out letters of inquiry in re: insurance last week
and dont have quotes yet.

I was told about this space too, but was also told its not ADA compliant.

Any serious work on electrical to put in circuits that could support
lathes, welders etc would need a permit pulled.

That would then require ADA compliance first, I believe.

RAN