All Tools Must Go Tomorrow!

Darin Wick da... at darinwick.com
Wed Sep 12 12:27:31 PDT 2012

I am moving in two days.  I need to clear my garage.  I'd like all the
tools to go to the Makerspace eventually, but there isn't a space yet...
So, who would be interested in having the following, at least until the
space opens?

- wood lathe
- two power drills (one normal, one high-torque)
- jigsaw
- skillsaw
- various hand saws, screwdrivers, etc.
- small Oxy-MAPP brazing torch
- pipe cutter
- 1/2" EMT bender
- rubber mallet
- dremel

I also have some materials - segments of bike frames, EMT conduit, odd
pieces of metal tubing, some 2x4s and plywood.

Reply by email or call me at (707) 292-8286 if you're interested.

-Darin

P.S.: We're having an class at Bike Forth tonight on advanced bike tools.
It will cover some of the more unusual taps and dies, presses and pullers,
and basic metalworking tools.  It's at 7pm at the shop, and there will be
pizza and salad.